If you have any concerns about your child's emotional health and wellbeing or are concerned about changes in your child's behaviour, please speak to your child’s class teacher.
You can also contact the schools pastoral team via the pastoral email address: email@example.com
The pastoral team consist of:
- Amy Higgitt - Assistant Headteacher
- Monika Robinson - Pastoral Learning Mentor
- Jade Dennison - Family Support Worker
- Cat Irvine - Play Therapist
Further information and support for children and parents:
- Childline School Service is a service that uses specially trained volunteers to talk to primary school children about abuse. The aim is to give them the skills to protect themselves and know where to go for help. There is also a free helpline for children and young people. The helpline number is 0800 1111
- Get Connected is a free, confidential helpline service for young people under 25, who need help, but don’t know where to turn. The helpline number is 0808 808 4994
- Papyrus is a charity that aims to prevent young suicides. It has a helpline for young people at risk of suicide or for people worried about a young person at risk of suicide called HOPELineUK. The helpline number is 0800 068 41 41
- Relate provides local counselling services for all ages including young people. It also has an online emotional support and advice resource called IRelate which provides information and access to an online counsellor.
- YoungMinds Parents’ Helpline is a free, confidential helpline for any adult who is concerned about the emotional problems, behaviour or mental health of a child or young person up to the age of 25. The helpline number is 0808 802 5544
- Youth Access offers a directory of local youth information, advice and counselling services for young people aged 14-25
- Youth Health Talk provides advice and support on mental health issues from young people for young people